Saturday, June 02, 2007

Now it's my turn!

I've had a serious case of blog envy for some weeks now.

What's got me aching is the fact that I see more and more fellow bloggers who are getting paid to post and I haven't been able to get in on the fun.

Not anymore!

This is the first piece I have been paid for since I was a sportswriter for the Long Beach Press-Telegram almost twenty years ago. This time I am part of the Bloggerwave staff and I will occasionally write some paid-for posts.

I had tried to post for cash before, but it seems that other such services have some rules that make it difficult for me to participate. The way I read one service's rules, no matter how often I post from now on, I can never work for them because I once had a lengthy gap in my blogging past. It's a sad thing to be haunted by the poor choices made in one's past.

An outcast no more, I have been redeemed by Bloggerwave and they are looking to accept others into the fold. Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
I have written a few posts for them they were having problems with Paypal, they're based in the UK, but it seems that has been resolved. I received my pay a last week.

Also check out Pay Per Post, lots of opportunities to choose from I've made over $400 with them without even trying.

UGN said...

Good to hear you got paid! They said that they resolved the problem and now I know they did.